A formidable team to build America’s law firms
Looking for transformational solutions to growing law firm revenue?
New Orleans might not be a place that comes to mind, but it should. That’s where the Firmidable team is based.
New Orleans has always been the home of unusual stories. Firmidable’s stories? Here are a few…
- Pioneering legal marketing that led to over a million Americans with disabilities, who didn’t know where to turn, now leading lives of dignity.
- Moms of students with special needs now standing up to school boards.
- Seriously injured employees accessing medical care and benefits to which they were entitled.
- Discriminated workers challenging employers who break federal laws.
- Drivers discouraged from texting while driving, making our highways safer.
America is a little better place – and law firms are a lot better revenue producers – thanks to the work of FIRMIDABLE.
Who Thinks About What’s Next For You?
Chicago Attorney Tom Nash
Find your way forward with Firmidable.
Firmidable Attorneys find life more rewarding
Over 100 attorneys have developed more prosperous law practices.
A lawyer without money worries is more empowered to skip work for a Little League game. Financial freedom puts money in college savings accounts. It even leads to the good life of vacation homes, personal jets and other rewards for hard work at a law practice.
If you and your legal associates work hard, then you should be rewarded for that hard work.
From Maine to Hawaii, success stories continue to be written
At Firmidable, you’ll find a team of highly specialized, legal marketing experts offering world-class solutions.
This is where you’ll find America’s most formidable legal marketing strategies:
- Law firm re-branding
- Targeted digital advertising
- Dignified television production & web video
- Increased conversion of calls and digital leads into cases and revenue
- Data-driven media buying
- Client growth strategies
- User-focused responsive legal websites
What kinds of lawyers does Firmidable help?
If your law firm helps individual Americans, Firmidable studies how your clients choose their lawyers. Here are some types of law firms we can help:
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder Law
- Long-Term Disability
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Trusts and Wills
- Special Education Law
- Immigration Law
- Commercial Litigation
- And More
Attorneys turn to Firmidable for customized, data-driven, strategic, revenue-focused marketing strategies and results.
Read the “4 Legal Marketing Truths”
Crisscrossing America to meet with attorneys and their clients, our founder established 4 principles that he called “4 Legal Marketing Truths”. They represent a new way to help law firms – and the Americans you serve.
See if you agree that Nathan’s “4 Legal Marketing Truths.” make sense for your practice.